Google
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India

20 year old undergrad student.

Friday, June 10, 2005

"The Achcha Bachcha Syndrome"

The syndrome has been given name by my brother. I am mainly penning down his thoughts along with a few additions of mine.

Since the day we take control of our senses.....distinctions are made between what is good and bad....Achche Bachche badon ka kehna maante hain.....u'll get a chocolate if u behave like a good boy....bad kids play in the slush...and all that crap.

The child's never given the chance to grow and experience things himself. Here I would like to mention that I don't mean to be preachy...just writing down the observations. This kills the creativity within and he becomes dependent on others to make decisions for him about good n bad.

The very sense of adventure which makes life worth living is lost.

My request to everyone reading this post....please get rid of these syndromes and live life your own way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Prasoon said...

Cute little request i see..

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home