Google
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India

20 year old undergrad student.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

My first Blog

Won elections for the college council yesterday. People are congratulating me on the record margin. Think that means that gives greater number to kick my ass throughout the year.

It's one in the morning. Am listening to Nusrat Fateh and thinking of my reason of existence.

Have spent the last two years of my life in an engineering college (dream of every young Indian) offering a degree in some mumbo-jumbo technology I am least interested in. There's a lecture at 0830 of the course I am sure to flunk.

Whoof!! It's tough job writing 'bout myself. If you read this, please do come back, I'm not always this depressing and boring.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home